Wednesday, July 24, 2013


Hello TTers!! So I am back from my LA trip with Mimi G Style!!! I had an awesome time and Learned so much!! I purchased tons of fabric (that had to be shipped, because it wouldn’t fit in my suitcase)!! I did not know what to expect, and thought that it may be well above my beginner status of “ 2nd stage newbie”! But it was not at all. We got to ask questions and I finally learned how to finish my knit dress that needed hemming, and my sexy black dress that was too small!!

Kenneth King was in the house as well, and gave us SO MUCH information on finishing and trimming projects-and his work is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I will definitely be taking his classes on Cratsy.com!!! So I am attaching some pics I took, not many-but if you look hard enough you can actually see my brain expanding with knowledge!! LOL!!

 LOVe T




 

No comments:

Post a Comment