Monday, November 18, 2013

Good morning TTers'!! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!! I was quite productive, I made a shirt, a skirt, and a dress!! A lot of work, but very satisfying!!

 I just wanted to update everyone, on my research on cruelty free/vegan products. I have not yet heard back from CND, about their policy on animal testing. I even posted on their FB wall, the response I received, and nothing. That was over a week ago. So now I need to make some phone calls and get BUSY!! as they say. If you do test on animals, then say it....I will stop using your products, but  would have at least received a response. It's too bad the way companies work, if that's your policy stand by it, but at least respond to an existing client of yours!! SHEEEZ!!

http://www.cnd.com/

.......more to come!!

Love T

No comments:

Post a Comment