Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So, on goes my continued struggle with CND. I would say that it is about over at this point, and that CND is a company that is not cruelty free as they can not show me their policy on the subject.  (See email below).

So I am going to let PETA figure this one out. I will email them and let them do their research and let me know. I truly want CND to be cruelty free, because my clients and I both love the SHELLAC, but an honest answer would be great. And not an apology, for the tone of the email, but an apology that I was not satisfied!! Really? Their customer service is really something to be desired. Onward.....



Hi Tiffany, we are indeed sorry you were not satisfied with the response you received from our customer service department.  CND strives to provide professional, courteous service at all times.
Additionally, please be advised that CND does not currently post its company policies on its website.

Sincerely,


Debbie Waite
Debbie Waite
Regulatory Affairs Manager
760.936.4208 p
760.936-4319 f
Deborah.Waite@cnd.com


……………………………………………

FOLLOW CND:
FACEBOOK       TWITTER





From:        Tiffany White <tkariem@gmail.com>
To:        Deborah Waite <Deborah.Waite@cnd.com>
Date:        11/25/2013 10:40 AM
Subject:        Re: Fw: Incident No.: CN11945460




Thank you Ms. Waite. This email somehow ended up in my junk box. I did not miss the core of the message. I believed the original message to be standoffish, by stating "CND products are not made for animals, so we do not test on animals." That would be obvious, wouldn't you think? However, there are other companies who make products not for the use on animals, but are still tested on animals. That was my point, and why I was looking for a more substantial answer. I also felt that, as an existing client (Licensed nail technician) using your products on my own clients, that a "friendlier" or "more customer service oriented" response was warranted. Maybe I was incorrect.​

Nevertheless, please direct me where to find this information on your website, so that I can show my clients CND's official position on animal testing, which was all I was originally looking for. You'll forgive me, if I don't use your email response as official. Please see my original response from Ms. Rhonda "Dede" Steele below. Maybe your customer service representatives, should have additional training on how to respond to these types of inquiries.

Thank you
Tiffany K. White

No comments:

Post a Comment